1. Any use of these websites of SPRINT Kabelverlegesysteme GmbH, Bergstr. 3, D-54589 Stadtkyll ("SPRINT") is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use. Should any special conditions for individual uses of this website deviate from the following Terms and Conditions of Use this will be expressly indicated as appropriate. The special conditions shall then be applicable to the relevant individual use.
2. SPRINT is entitled to abandon operation of the Website either in total or in part. In view of the nature of the internet and of the different computer systems SPRINT shall not be liable for the uninterrupted availability of the Website.
3. This Website contains data and information of all types (in particular photos, text, videos, etc.) which are subject to proprietary and/or copyrights credited to SPRINT or third parties. Any downloading, reproduction or distribution of either the whole Website or parts thereof is prohibited. Only the technology-related reproduction for browsing purposes to the extent that it does not serve any commercial purposes, and the permanent reproduction for user's own, exclusively private use shall be permitted. No rights to the company name, the logos, brands or other commercial denominations shall accrue to the user.
4. The SPRINT Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. SPRINT does not have any influence on the content of these third party websites and shall therefore not be liable for the contents of such third party websites nor does SPRINT convert any of these websites and their contents for its own use, since SPRINT has no control over and is not responsible for the contents and information provided therein. By the time the links were set, the third party websites were free of any violations of any laws or third party rights. A permanent control of third party sites is not reasonable for SPRINT. The use of such third party websites is at user's own risk.
5. The placing of any links on this Website shall be permitted only to the extent that this serves for cross referencing. However, SPRINT reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time. No framing of this Website shall be permitted. Neither shall it be permitted without the express approval of SPRINT to integrate the Website either in total or in part by links or other technical means into any internet facilities offered by third parties.
6. SPRINT creates the content on this website with any reasonable diligence, but shall not be liable for the actuality, accuracy and completeness of the information contained on the Website. Should SPRINT be informed of any violations of laws or third party rights or any illegal content on this website, the respective content will promptly be removed. The use of the internet shall be at user's own risk. SPRINT shall in particular not be liable for any internet failure and/or failure in accessing the internet due to technical reasons.
7. SPRINT reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time and to adapt them to any technical as well as legal developments. Should individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid regulation shall be replaced by a provision which most closely reflects the meaning and purpose of the invalid regulation. This shall apply respectively in the case of gaps in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. To the extent permitted by law, the place of business of SPRINT shall be the place of jurisdiction. German law shall exclusively be applicable.
Stand: Mai 2015